Thursday, December 14, 2017

Today was not bad.

Today was overall not bad. I think that's the best I can get at this point in time. I will take it! I am exploring my career options, went to a conference, got some insight on a PhD program, and then went to work to run a group and do some notes. 13-hour workday! I'm not even tired, because I enjoyed it! I am still wondering whether I should try to explore the corporate sector. I have a potential meeting with a business school/MS program admissions person in 2 weeks. I'm thinking I can perhaps combine the best of both worlds this way. My parents tell me that they can see me being an administrator and without a MBA. I don't think it would hurt. I need to give this decision some time. We (I) shall see. I am not going to deny thinking about him today or continuing to grieve everything we had...the people, places, and things we shared together. I feel like I would do anything to be in Florida wirh him right now, like I was supposed to be. This makes me sad. It may always make me sad. I had a great talk with my therapist on the phone on my way home from work. I can only do the best I can do from keeping my mind from going to places of sadness and depression regarding my breakup (and my day-to-day life). It may happen, but I need to not try to bring up these thoughts. I had a busy day so I was well distracted and am so grateful for that. I decided to deactivate all of my personal social media accounts and will perhaps delete them altogether and start anew (or not) in the future. I may be fine without them forever. I can't make any big decisions right now due to being vulnerable and still a bit shaken. I can explore and keep an open-mind though. It's me, myself, and my career right now (and my friends and family). No time or mental capacity for men. I am still in love with him. I don't even want to look or be near other guys at this point. Guess this is an excellent time to make career and education moves. Looking on the bright side tonight!  Goodnight. I'm curious as to what dream my brain is going to attempt to process this situation with tonight! :P

No comments:

Post a Comment