Friday, December 15, 2017

One of my dreams

So I'm thinking about when all this shit is said and done and I'm a kickass-successful-independent woman-who-don't-need-no-man, I'd like to do something with this painfully beautiful discovery and journey to help others in this unfortunate predicament. I have some ideas brewing, but I have to do the work first on myself. I've thought about writing a book, starting some type of primordial preventative program. But the one thing I've got on my mind is a TED talk one day. Set goals and then go get 'em! About to do some journaling, eating, and reading. I actually feel cozy in my apartment with my free time to be as productive or not as I want. I've got my Yankee Christmas Cookie candle burning as I see the snow atop my trees. These are times of presence and thankfulness....manifestation. I already have a yoga class scheduled for the morning at my favorite studio, a dr. appointment, and then I am having dinner and hanging out with my friend and meeting her new pup!

No comments:

Post a Comment