Thursday, December 14, 2017

Hey, guys

Hey guys. I had literally no time or proper internet connection to write today. I attended a day-long training on trauma and attachment, which was very insightful for myself and my clients. I also really don't have it as bad as a lot of people. I am grateful for this and to have at least some resilience. I say this while in a calm state of mind, but it is true! I also talked to the instructor about doing a PhD program. The wheels are turning in my head to complete more school while I am independent and living alone. I know to not jump at anything at this moment in time as I am going through a lot of emotions and shouldn't make any big decisions at this time. I'm back at work now and have to be sure I keep busy. This idle mind gets depressed and misses him easily. It is actually not really unexpected. 2.5 years is a long time and I wasn't expecting us to end so soon. I decided to come back in to work and allot myself some flex time to run my group and to catch up on some notes. Wanted to keep you updated on my day, since I usually write 12345 things a day and haven't written yet. Thanks for reading! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment