Friday, December 22, 2017

Clearing the cobwebs

So I have to admit, I have been a functional depressed person for the past 3 weeks. I let my apartment get dirty and dusty and the sink pile up high. I am usually a decently organized person who at least plans a day during the week to get everything in order, but I hadn't done that in 3 weeks. I kind of stopped caring. This trickled down to other areas of my life as well. Thankfully, I have had the same drive to help my clients (but not to complete the paperwork). It feels good to literally clear the cobwebs and wipe my apartment clean like a new slate. I was starting to feel funky as work came to a close, but I pulled myself out of it by focusing on what will make me feel better! I am thinking about switching over the Wordpress, as there is not too much of a following on Blogger and I feel that my blog can actually help people and accrue some additional support which we all need. :) I'll be sure to post the new link, should I make the switch.

No comments:

Post a Comment