Thursday, December 7, 2017

God grant me the serenity...

I noticed my clock at work and it is approaching 6:00. I wonder if he came to get his stuff already. He gets out of work at 5, sometimes later. I don't want to go back to my apartment tonight knowing that the box and bag are not there. But I must. My apartment is MY home. I have to just cope with the sad feelings that are coming up for me now as I can picture him driving to my apartment for the last time, with me not being there. I wish he could stay the night and that things can go back to normal. I found myself saying the serenity prayer in my head with my hand on my heart, as I walked back to my office from dropping a client off at reception. I sometimes think, and am often told in my yoga classes and readings, that the body, mind, and soul automatically know what it has to do to heal. At this moment, my mind and soul need prayer. I'm off to get my next client. My job is serving me well at this time, as I gain perspective on my losses while focusing on other challenges than my own.


No comments:

Post a Comment