Friday, December 22, 2017

I miss seeing you after work on Fridays

I really miss this. A lot. Coming home to you in my bed working from home, hopping in bed with you and feeling your warm embrace. I have to provide that to myself today. My body and mind is yearning for him on this cool cloudy day. I have to be my own comfort from now on. It's OK to miss him and to think about him. I had a dream last  night that my worst nightmare came true. I did not want to discuss it here or reprocess what I had dreamt. As you learn about yourself, you learn what you can elaborate on and take and what you can leave. I have 2 more client to go and then I return home. I feel sad, but I have to keep it moving. I acknowledge that there is going to be some residual missing for some time. An intense 2.5 year loving relationship doesn't just go away in our memories or our hearts. The art in that is being able to carry on with grace and love for the self. I have been stumbling and ask for the forgiveness of anyone I have hurt because I am hurting. The pain feels less acute as each week goes by, but it stays with me- especially during this time of the day when it happened. I'm going to hop off-line and prepare for my client. Send yourself some extra love this holiday season. I know I'm going to try to send lots of it to myself and to the special people in my life who support me. Lord knows I need it myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment