Sunday, December 10, 2017

Snuggled up in my seafoam green blanket

Good morning! I'm sitting on my couch sunggled in my fuzzy seafoam green blanket. I'm missing waiting for him to wake up and eventually waking him up with kisses and snuggles. I feel cold and alone here. I hope he misses this too. He would always sleep-in late and snore loudly. I accepted this about him and we would often joke about it. Today I feel lonely and miss those moments. We would make our cute little beanie boo family talk. Feeling this way is OK. I am transforming. I am feeling serious and I am trying to focus on other things and what makes me happy. I'm also feeling tired today and I have a lot to do, but have been feeling pensive and a bit stuck. I may partially be in denial. However, all is really well if you think about it. Lots to be thankful for. You don't have to think too hard. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment