Monday, December 18, 2017

Hey, Monday

So I had a really nice time with my parents last night just hanging out at my home where I grew up. Since our birthdays fall in the same span of 1 week from one another's, we exchanged gifts. I'll share what I shared on my instagram post on here a little later. I'm at work now and feel OK! My apartment is clean, my laundry is done, my dishwasher is running, and my office at work is clean with a few new cozy touches. I have a small to-do list to tackle tonight for the upcoming week, which I am looking forward to accomplishing. I had a really nice conversation with my stepmom today, and  I continue to listen to the audiobook "Codependent- Now What?" on repeat in my car. Today I wore a shirt I haven't worn in a while. I'm trying to change things up here and there to show myself something new either in appearance or in my thinking pattern. I applied my complete R+F regimen today as well. I am concentrating at work.  I hope and pray this feeling lasts. I know it'll get easier one day and maybe today is just a glimpse of what it will be like. I found myself singing this song and having a new ease and faith I haven't experienced in a long time:


No comments:

Post a Comment