Saturday, December 9, 2017

The ultimate sign that I am healing...wait for it...

So today I unloaded and loaded my dishwasher after not doing it for about a week. The dishwasher is something I hate to do even when I'm very chipper. I am organizing my space, trying to figure out what I do and do not need and am staying productive. Well productive is something I always am no matter who is in my life. When I'm not productive in some way, that's a bad sign. I tend to bounce back. I understand with bouncing back comes the sometimes difficult days. I spoke with my doc today and told him that I feel like I no longr need to be on my additional medications. He said, "Congratulations. You are resilient." I guess I am. I'm not bent out of shape. I'm physically active, busy, and have plans with my friends tonight (we will see because of the snow). And if I don't end up seeing my friends, I will spend time alone with me and some hot cocoa and a movie (whilst probably doing chores)! I hope you all stay safe in the snow. My yoga class today was BLISSFUL. I wanted to take a picture of where I sat on my mat in a room overlooking the river as it snows, but when I'm in a yoga studio, I like to keep my items of attachment away from me. My phone is my upmost attachment to myself. So in lieu of a photo, here is a funny little cartoon that I enjoy:


No comments:

Post a Comment