Friday, December 15, 2017

Busy day

So today has been very busy, but it is starting to unwind and I'm started to feel myself getting anxious to go home and missing him. I don't want to give in to these feelings and let them rule my world. Today was a significant day for us for our plans in Florida. We were supposed to be there until Monday. How much this hurts, you have no idea. I also don't deserve this hurt. Today I went to grab a coffee with my coworker, which was really cool. We talked about my current situation and her thoughts on it. I really have nothing bad to say about him. I have a lot of bad things to say about the way he broke up with me and how it has made me feel. Such is life. My heart is beating fast because I am feeling anxious and sad...not knowing where he is or what he is doing. We kept close tabs on each other for over 2.5 years to nothing. This is really hard for me. I can acknowledge this, accept these bad feelings, and move on with my day and MY schedule, not worrying about his. My goal is to type up a few notes then head home. I hope and pray I don't cry a lot (or any) tonight and just get my tasks completed and enjoy time by myself. I am starting to get that anxiety feeling before I cry and get angry. I will do my best to use my mindfulness skills to keep it at bay. Yesterday was my first day without a stomachache and last night I don't think I dreamt. I woke up feeling pretty shitty today, but genuinely enjoyed my sessions and meetings today. Trying to stay focused on what I can do to help myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment